Hi sweet friends! It's my 27th birthday this week, so to celebrate I thought I'd get personal and share a little more about myself with you all. Here are 27 silly/weird/mildly embarrassing facts about me. I hope you enjoy!
1. I’m a lefty!
2. If I could meet one celebrity in this world it would hands down be Joanna Gaines.
3. I’m obsessed with 90s fashions. Overalls, chokers, Birkenstocks, mom jeans, I’m so thrilled it’s all coming back into style.
4. I have a younger sister. Her name is Madi and she’s my queen. When people say we look alike it’s basically the best compliment ever, and I low key copy her all the time.
5. My favorite emoji is the unicorn.
6. I decided I wanted to pursue wedding photography after my own wedding.
7. I’ve never been to Europe! It’s on my bucket list and I hope to get there in the next year or two.
8. My favorite class in college was flower arranging (yes, it’s a legit class!)
9. I hate wearing heels, completely despise them! Flats are my go-to every time.
10. I grew up in a small town in Indiana and will always be a Midwest girl at heart.
11. My lucky number is 11. I make a wish every time I see 11:11!
12. My dream meal would be mac n cheese (obviously), sushi, and chicken nuggets. And all the desserts!
13. My favorite vaca spot is Disney World.
14. I’m a neat-freak to the extreme. My husband calls me the Cleaning Fairy because I’m constantly buzzing around the house tidying something. It’s a blessing and a curse, really.
15. I sleep with my stuffed animal Lambie every night. He was my 1st birthday present and we’ve been through it all together! He’s old, tattered, and more grey than white these days, but I love him.
16. I drive a Jeep Wrangler!
17. I have a candle obsession. My collection includes over 50 candles, they reside in a hutch and I switch them out depending on the season and my mood. Keith gets so mad when I come home with more!
18. I was a gymnast in high school. These days I’d be lucky to do a cartwheel, so I’ve replaced tumbling with yoga.
19. I’m a glass half full kinda gal. I am crazy optimistic and I believe in spreading good energy.
20. I used to have a pet seaweed. Yep, you read that right. His name was Snorton. He lived in a water bottle covered in glittery stickers.
21. Mcdonalds Diet Coke is my weakness!
22. I despise running but I completed my first half marathon two years ago. I’m not sure if I’d ever do it again, but it was a great experience.
23. Photography is my side-hustle, I also work full time for an Agriculture company. My coworkers are the absolute best part of my job.
24. I’ve never had a brain freeze!
25. As a child I cried every time people sang the Happy Birthday song to me. I still get semi-embarrassed because I hate being the center of attention!
26. I'm a cat lover (JK you already knew that!) But I'm actually allergic to cats! I have to take allergy pills every day and use an asthma inhaler, especially when I volunteer at the cat rescue. #worthit
27. My very first dream job was being a garbage man. I would sit by the window and wait for the big truck to drive by and take our trash away. My family still laughs at me for this!
Thanks for stopping by, you guys are the absolute best! I'm off to eat some birthday cake!